My Adorable Cat
6:59 AM
I have a cat in my house, it's a male cat. I found it about 2 years ago around my neighbor's house and brought him home that night to take care of him. My mom named him “Comot” (in Malayan it means 'dirty'). He's an adorable cat. Basically he has white fur with black-greyish spots on his entire body. He was named Comot after some spots below his nose like he stains his mouth with food. His body is not fat nor skinny, but medium. He has a long, perfect tail and it's stripes like raccoons' tail.
I really love to cuddle him because his fur feels soft. Every morning we gave him a bowl of rice mixed with raw anchovies, and every noon my mom gave him some instant dried cat food for the snack. He's so adorable but usually he scratches out my arm when I play with him - well, actually because he doesn't like his belly to be stroked. He is an active animal. He likes to run around the house, but he likes to chase me in my house, and everytime I give up, he attacks me and bites my foot but not too strong - in a funny way. When he feels tired or sleepy, he likes to sleep wherever he fits. In a plastic bag, in a cardboard box, in a shoebox, even in a gap between the sofas in my living room.
Comot often goes out to find for food at night. Sometimes he brings a mouse on his mouth, then he plays with it until it's dead and left it on the door mat like a gift for us. Well, that's my cat, Comot - adorable yet so prankish. I love my cat.
0 comments